undefined
Mr. & Mrs. Prange got married on a beautiful Friday evening at Ste. Chapelle Winery in Caldwell, Idaho. If we have one thing to say about this wedding it is: “Kari!” This stunning little 4’11” knockout put so much of her big personality into this wedding- from the hot pink ‘bling’ ‘bling’ bouquets (Hillcrest Floral), to her sparkly pink, dangerously high, and fiercely fabulous, stiletto pumps! Uh…speaking of ‘bling’—did you see that ROCK!? GORGEOUS!!! Both the bride and groom were looking fantastic and were as easy going as they come. The intimate wedding was made up of only their closest friends and family, which made for a very personal evening. There was so much love in the air from all of the people who care so much about Kari and Casey. I have to say that the most remarkable detail of the day is the relationship both Casey and Kari have with their mothers. Kari’s mother, Helen’s expression when she is helping her get ready is so touching- and if you are wondering about the little Barbie dress- it was Kari’s “something borrowed” that Helen used to dress her Barbie in when she was a little girl, it was placed in a little silk bag that was pinned under Kari’s gown. We think it was really a neat detail, and actually looks a lot like the amazing dress that Kari chose to wear (Chic Bridal Boutique)! And Casey’s mother-son dance was so sweet with his mother, (also named “Carrie”) must say, got a little choked up! 🙂

Kari & Casey— thank you so much for allowing us to document your special day. And thank you for the wine!!!

Enjoy.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

8/29/11

Kari & Casey got married!!!—8.5.11 Ste Chapelle Winery

weddings

portraits

articles

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Amanda Agenbroad

August 29th, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Love the photos, love the couple! They are just precious! I am so glad I got to be part of their evening!

2. Kari

August 29th, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Fabulous! I love my wedding pics! The girls did an amzing job capturing the true happiness of our wedding day!

3. carrie prange

August 29th, 2011 at 10:27 pm

ampersand people,
    What a wonderful way to capture a very special day for our families. The photos are spectacular. We appreciate your kind words about the wedding too.

carrie prange

4. Richard Prange

August 29th, 2011 at 10:53 pm

These photos of Kari and Casey’s wedding are terrific and will always allow us to look back and remember that very special day for them and their families and friends.
    Rick Prange

5. Helen Schweitzer

August 30th, 2011 at 1:26 am

Wow! What a wonderful wedding! The pictures of the bride and groom are gorgeous. This wedding will be a memory I will always treasure. I wish the very best to my daughter, Kari, and her new husband, Casey.Love from the Mother of the Bride.

6. Ms. Rhonda & Emilu

August 30th, 2011 at 1:54 am

Great shots of a fun and lovely wedding! We hope to get some pics for us also! Looking forward to your photo booth also, Kari and Casey! Once again, congratulations!

7. Susie Lewis

August 30th, 2011 at 9:40 pm

Congrats Kari & Casey…..wishing you both a life full of fun and exciting adventures!!

8. Liz Parsons

August 30th, 2011 at 10:59 pm

Beautiful bride . . . handsome groom . . . a special day! So happy I was able to be a part of it! Wishing you both a wonderful life together!

9. Casey

August 31st, 2011 at 2:26 am

It was a great day, thanks for capturing the memories. The pictures turned out amazing.

10. Erik Schweitzer

August 31st, 2011 at 9:32 am

My sister looks stunning and Casey is so dapper! Together they make one snazzy couple!

11. Brenda Torres

August 31st, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Wow, these pictures are great! The wedding was, indeed, very “Kari” and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Wishing the very best to my crazy friend and her new amazing husband!

12. Kathy Nicolescu

August 31st, 2011 at 3:24 pm

What beautiful pictures of the most perfect day! Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Prange!

13. Martha

September 1st, 2011 at 5:14 am

The photos are so gorgeous and clever that I felt I was almost there! Best wishes,Kari and Casey, for a very happy life together filled with grace and love. Your friend, Martha.

scroll to top